Sat, 09 Oct|
Join us in an intensive two day workshop in Social Intelligence. You will learn practical skills in developing and maintaining strong social relationships. We cover six modules over two days.
Time & Location
09-Oct-2021, 6:00 am GMT+5 – 10-Oct-2021, 5:00 pm GMT+5
Islamabad, Autism Resource Centre, Street 74, Services Society SCHS E 11/2 E-11, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
About the Event
- Basic Instincts
- Dealing with Difficult people
- Impression Management
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Body Language.
You will learn:
- How to enhance your present social relationships.
- How to empathise with others.
- How the social brain works.
- How to decipher body language.
- The art of attunement.
- How to click with others.
- The power and reach of self confidence.
- How self esteem powers social relationships.
- Key skills in networking.
- How to develop new social relationships.
- How to initiate conversations.
- How to be likeable in social relationships.
- Evidence based training and methodology.
- Assessments in key areas of social intelligence.
- Personalised social intelligence workbook.
- Fun and engaging class activities.
- Early Bird discount (valid till 1st May, 2021): 10% (coupon code: early bird SIISB)
- Student discount: 10% (coupon code: student SIISB )