Fri, 06 Sept|
Workshop in Mindfulness
Join us in an interactive two day training in Mindfulness that will teach you to enjoy the present moment, enhance your social relationships and boost your wellbeing in life. You will participate in a variety of mindfulness activities that will develop core skill in mindfulness practice.
Time & Location
06-Sept-2019, 9:00 am – 07-Sept-2019, 4:00 pm
Te Tuhi, 13 Reeves Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
About the Event
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindful Awareness
- Mindful Relationships
- Mindful Emotions
- Mindful Thoughts
- Mindful Wellbeing
You will learn:
- To focus on the present moment.
- To enjoy the present moment.
- The basics of mindfulness meditation.
- To adopt an attitude of non judgment.
- How to eat mindfully.
- How to walk mindfully.
- How to overcome negative thoughts.
- How to overcome negative emotions.
- To effectively manage stress in your life.
- Understand and engage with yourself.
- How to practice compassion meditation.
- How to use mindfulness to enhance your health.
- To be mindful in relationships.
- How to use mindfulness to enhance wellbeing.
- Evidence based training and methodology.
- Personalised Mindfulness workbook.
- Engaging class activities.
- Mindful Journaling.
- Early Bird discount: 10% (valid till 15th July, 2019).
- Student discount: 10%
Workshop in MindfulnessNZ$545.00