Fri, 18 Oct|
Workshop in Persuasion Psychology
Join us in an interactive workshop on the art and scientific of influence and persuasion. You will learn key strategies and techniques of power, compliance, perception, messaging and strategy. We cover six key modules over two days.
Time & Location
18-Oct-2019, 9:00 am – 19-Oct-2019, 4:00 pm
Te Tuhi, 13 Reeves Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
About the Event
- Persuasion Basics
- Power Dynamics
- Compliance Gaining
You will learn:
- To persuade people to think differently.
- To strategically influence others.
- To prime people’s thoughts and emotions.
- To enhance your focus and attention.
- To understand and use perception.
- To understand and use anchoring.
- To use the power of similarity.
- To influence and persuade yourself.
- To motivate yourself towards your goals.
- To change how people behave.
- To be more self confident.
- The art of power.
- The science of impression management.
- How projection works.
- To strategise.
- Evidence based training and methodology.
- Personalised Influence & Persuasion skills workbook.
- Engaging and practical class activities.
-Early Bird discount: 10% (valid till september 31st. Enter earlybird in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
-Student discount: 10% (enter student in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
-ICL Student discount: 50% (enter ICL in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
Workshop Persuasion psychology