Fri, 14 Jun|
Workshop in Positive Psychology
Join us in an interactive two day workshop in the science of happiness and flourishing in life. We cover six key modules over two consecutive days. You will learn key interventions in positive psychology by participating in practical class activities and completing your flourishing workbook.
Time & Location
14-Jun-2019, 9:00 am – 15-Jun-2019, 4:00 pm
Te Tuhi, 13 Reeves Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
About the Event
- Positive Emotions
- Positive Relationships
- Meaning in Life
- Accomplishment in Life
- Positive Health
You will learn:
- The latest research in the science of happiness and wellbeing.
- How to be happier in the moment (experience more positive emotions).
- To place yourself in the flow state.
- To enhance, sustain and cherish your social relationships.
- To create meaning and purpose in your life.
- Specific strategies to gain accomplishment in your life.
- Understand the benefits of learning specific tools in positive psychology.
- To incorporate specific strategies and tools from positive psychology in your daily life.
- To be able to teach strategies and tools from positive psychology to others.
- To appreciate and cherish the important things in life.
- To look at your and the lives of people close to you in a new perspective.
- Key skills enabling you to design and enhance your life story.
- Evidence based training and methodology.
- Personalised positive psychology workbook.
- Fun and engaging class activities.
-Winter Special: 15% (enter winterspecial in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
-Student discount: 10% (enter student in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
-ICL Student discount: 50% (enter ICL in the discount code section of the enrolment form)
Workshop- Positive Psychology